Hill’s Prescription Diet Canine i/d Digestive Care with Chicken is a complete, dietetic dry food for dogs. It helps to reduce digestive upset caused by gastrointestinal disorders and to improve digestion for dogs with exocrine pancreatic insufficiency. Hill’s Prescription Diet Canine i/d Digestive Care with Chicken is highly digestible and has a low fat content, so it is also suitable as a recovery food, particularly after surgery or a debilitating illness. The recipe contains a high content of electrolytes and essential antioxidants to support your dog’s overall health.
Hill’s Prescription Diet Canine i/d Digestive Care with Chicken has been specially developed to provide adult dogs with gastrointestinal disorders a balanced content of essential nutrients. Hill’s Prescription Diet offers a variety of clinically-proven, therapeutic pet foods which are used for the treatment of various medical conditions.
- Acute and chronic gastrointestinal disorders, including gastritis, enteritis, colitis (the most common causes of diarrhoea, malabsorption and bacterial overgrowth).
- Recovery after intestinal-related surgery
- Recovery after minor surgery or other debilitating diseases
- Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency
- Acute pancreatitis
- Bloating (gastric dilatation and volvulus)
- Meets the needs of growing junior dogs